Thank you for looking @ my designs
and for leaving feedback!ツ

Monday, November 24, 2014

12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop ~ Day#1 (11/24/14)


Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop 




This hop will take place November 24th through December 5th and there will be new postings each day by 8am eastern standard time. This hop will be full of wonderful ideas and inspiration to get you well on your way of creating all of those beautiful Christmas project.

This is an awesome way to get a lot of your Christmas cards, and scrapbook layouts finished, home decorations completed and maybe even be inspired to create something using a new technique that you have never tried. There will be a new project posted each and every day by all the wonderful amazing ladies in this hop. We will have a guest designer or two each day for you to visit too!


"You should be arriving from the talented ScrappinMadge's blog. If so, GREAT if not, please return to Lisa's blog for a complete line-up." 

My design:



Welcome to day one of the twelve days of Christmas blog hop.  I'm starting off with this cute reindeer card.  The background paper made me think of his antlers and the sentiment is perfect for a friend.  So follow us with his bright nose for the next elven days as we hop along and enjoy many cards, crafts and fun.  I look forward to seeing you back tomorrow and reading your comments!


Recipe: 
Paper:  Recollections, Jolee's, K&Company & Neenah
Inks & Sentiment: Versa Fine & Art Impressions 



"Your next stop along the hop is at the crafty Amy's blog."


Don't forget to follow my blog...if you're not already one of my followers!
Become a follower of my blog, I'm now signed up with Bloglovin'!!
I hope you stop back soon again to visit soon. ♥♥(ˆ◡ˆ)♥

~Beth 







Here's the entire line-up in case you get lost along the way:
2. Scrappin Madge ~ www.thescrappinlounge.com
15. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com

31 comments:

  1. Your card is so adorable! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m excited to be in this hop with all of you talented ladies! Kudos on your project. The deer is too cute!

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling reindeer card - so sweet - TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Beth he is just so adorable and so right now!! Thank you for sharing him for day one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As soon as I seen your Card it made me Smile. It Is Sooo Cute! Perfect Fun Christmas Card to give to a Friend. Thanks for Sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sooo cute.... love the reindeer card... darling card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card, great papers.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. great job! I do like the background paper, too! all the details came together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww how cute. I like the glitter red nose.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a darling Rudolph card!!! Glad to be in this hop with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute little reindeer; I, too, like the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank-you so much for this reindeer idea. I need to make this with my son for his teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is so cute - love the reindeer..
    I follow you with bloglovin.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is adorable! I'm looking forward to hopping along with your blog so that I can hopefully get the last of my Christmas cards done. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  15. so cute!!! i love the sentiment and the reindeer is just so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute, I love your reindeer and sentiment. Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. aw, that reindeer is sooooo cute!!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a deerling card.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. How stinking cute, love your reindeer card. Thank you for sharing.
    Robin
    http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. super card!! love that reindeer!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. cute, it all ties in, the deer, sentiment and paper.

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cute love that Reindeer face and the sentiment!!
    Big Blog Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a cute and adorable reindeer card love it! Thank you for being a part of this hop with me Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a great card! I LOVE the giant reindeer!

    ~Ashley W
    proudusmcwife@gmail.com
    http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete