Thank you for looking @ my designs
and for leaving feedback!ツ

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Thanks & Thanksgiving with Spiced Sunshine Stamps



Today's card is inspired from our current challenge at the Crafting Station Challenge.  When I hear "Thanks & Thanksgiving" I think about fall, it's my favorite season of the year.

My design:





Today's card is based on a similar design I previously saw and liked.  It too had a pumpkin stamp I would love to have...unfortunately it is retired.  

As I did not have instructions from the original design I modified and made it my own.  I started by picking out my papers, then I decided on measurements, etc.  I finished off by picking my sentiment using the Turkey Time set from Spiced Sunshine Stamps.

You can find out more about our current challenge posted on our Crafting Station Challenge Blog.



Recipe:
Stamps: Turkey Time
Paper: K & Company, Recollections
Image & ink: Silhouette & Stampin' Up
Accessories: DCWV Burlap and Buttons Galore



Don't forget to follow my blog...if you're not already one of my followers!
Become a follower of my blog, I'm now signed up with Bloglovin'!!



I hope you stop back soon again to visit soon. ♥♥(ˆ◡ˆ)♥



~Beth DT Coordinator

No comments:

Post a Comment