Thank you for looking @ my designs
and for leaving feedback!ツ

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Gobble till you Wobble with Spiced Sunshine Stamps



Today's card is my latest design inspired by our current challenge "Thanks & Thanksgiving" over at the Crafting Station Challenge.  If you have not already entered you still have time, here is the challenge link.

My design:




I think this turkey is the cutest turkey ever!  He and the sentiment came from one of my favorite stamp sets!  It is the Turkey Time set from Spiced Sunshine Stamps.   

For my card I used an A2 size card.  The striped paper is from Lawn fawn and the brown is from Recollections.  I had planned on placing the paper in another direction but at the last moment changed my mind and I also took out another color.  I then added my accent buttons and sentiment.

You can check out our current challenge posted on our Crafting Station Challenge Blog.  



Recipe:
Stamps & Sentiment: Turkey Time
Paper: Lawn Fawn, Recollections
Accessories: Copics, Stampin' Up & Favorite Findings Buttons



Don't forget to follow my blog...if you're not already one of my followers!
Become a follower of my blog, I'm now signed up with Bloglovin'!!



I hope you stop back soon again to visit soon. ♥♥(ˆ◡ˆ)♥



~Beth DT Coordinator

No comments:

Post a Comment