Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop
This hop will take place November 24th through December 5th and there will be new postings each day by 8am eastern standard time. This hop will be full of wonderful ideas and inspiration to get you well on your way of creating all of those beautiful Christmas project.
This is an awesome way to get a lot of your Christmas cards, and scrapbook layouts finished, home decorations completed and maybe even be inspired to create something using a new technique that you have never tried. There will be a new project posted each and every day by all the wonderful amazing ladies in this hop. We will have a guest designer or two each day for you to visit too!
This hop will take place November 24th through December 5th and there will be new postings each day by 8am eastern standard time. This hop will be full of wonderful ideas and inspiration to get you well on your way of creating all of those beautiful Christmas project.
This is an awesome way to get a lot of your Christmas cards, and scrapbook layouts finished, home decorations completed and maybe even be inspired to create something using a new technique that you have never tried. There will be a new project posted each and every day by all the wonderful amazing ladies in this hop. We will have a guest designer or two each day for you to visit too!
"You should be arriving from the talented ScrappinMadge's blog. If so, GREAT if not, please return to Lisa's blog for a complete line-up."
There is also blog candy, you can find out more at the beginning of the blog hop where you will find specific details on Lisa's blog!
My design:
Today for our half way mark of the hop I'm sharing with you this cardinal card. I've had this card to make for awhile but I always hesitated making it. It didn't take me long, it went together really well and I think it looks nice too! I even have the perfect person to give it to this year.
Recipe:
Paper: DCWV & Recollections
Cut: Silhouette
Cut: Silhouette
"Your next stop along the hop is at the crafty Amy's blog."
Don't forget to follow my blog...if you're not already one of my followers!
Become a follower of my blog, I'm now signed up with Bloglovin'!!
I hope you stop back soon again to visit soon. ♥♥(ˆ◡ˆ)♥♥
~Beth
Here's the entire line-up in case you get lost along the way:
- Lisa ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/
- Julie -http://www.simplysilhouette.com/
- Scrappin Madge ~ www.thescrappinlounge.com
- Beth McGee ~ http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com
- Amy E. ~ http://www.scrapthissavethat.com/
- Denise ~ www.craftconfectionery.com
- Cely ~ http://hawaiipaperparty.blogspot.com
- Pam - http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/
- Alicia ~ http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com/
- Anna- http://www.stampanna.com
- An'Jenic- http://anjenicgibson.blogspot.com/
- Angela- http://www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com/
- Heather- www.paper-junkie.blogspot.com
- Jessica -http://craftinandstampin.blogspot.com/
- Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com
- La-Vie Borde-Perry ~ http://www.cestla-viedesigns.blogspot.com/
- Sandy- http://www.scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com
- Carla ~ http://racincrafts.blogspot.com
- Lori ~ http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com
- Ashley W ~ http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com
- Robin L. ~ http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/



Your noel card is so cute!
ReplyDeleteyour cardinal card is very cute :)
ReplyDeleteOh I Love your Christmas Card. I Love the house with the Cardinal. Great Job!
ReplyDeleteI love birds as they signify the approaching Spring. I know it's early to be thinking about spring, but that's what birds make me think of. Love this card.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card - love how you used the birdhouse and bird for the "O" in Noel.
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog.
isoscia at aol dot com
very nice, and creative
ReplyDeletecute card!
ReplyDeleteawesome card! I love the clean lines!
ReplyDeleteGreat Noel card Beth. Thank you so much for joining me in this hop I really appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteI love the cardinal on this card and Noel. :) This is beautiful.
ReplyDeletenice card!
ReplyDeleteLa-Vie B.
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC
Lovely card! I really like the addition of the cardinal.
ReplyDelete~Ashley W
proudusmcwife@gmail.com
http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com