Thank you for looking @ my designs
and for leaving feedback!ツ

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Cardz TV Card Designers Challenge#4 "Clover/Shamrock"


"May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow.  And may trouble avoid you wherever you go." ~Irish Blessing For this month our challenge @ Cardz TV our theme is "Clover/Shamrock".  

*There is a prize for the challenge winner chosen by random.org.  A WONDERFUL set of stamps from Cardz TV stamps.


Here is my design:




For today's challenge I started with making my card.  I then added a piece of burlap, cut out the individual pieces for my clover, added a piece of metal wire and finally a cute button.  and added red glittery hearts along with the Cardz TV sentiment, from the "St. Patrick's " stamp set.



This is the stamp set I used.  
It is available from Cardz TV



Recipe:
Stamp & Sentiment: St. Patrick's Day,, ,
Paper: Neenah & K&Company
Ink: Stampin' Up
Accessories: Button in stash


Don't forget to follow my blog...if you're not already one of my followers!
Become a follower of my blog, I'm now signed up with Bloglovin'!!



I hope you stop back soon again to visit soon. ♥♥(ˆ◡ˆ)♥


~Beth
DT Member



   

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Beth!!! Love your shamrock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth
    I adore your card😄the way that you have usd the different textures is beautiful and your card is so pretty💚

    ReplyDelete