Thank you for looking @ my designs
and for leaving feedback!ツ

Friday, February 13, 2015

Cardz TV Card Designers Challenge#3 "Ribbon"



Wow, our team created a really good variety of cards this challenge.  Our I hope you have as much fun as we did coming up and entering a card for our new Ribbon Challenge, #3.  


*There is a prize for the challenge winner chosen by random.org.  A WONDERFUL set of stamps from Cardz TV stamps.


Here is my design:




For today's challenge I made a Valentine card.  I made this card by hand after seeing a similar SVG style.  After cutting my base card I picked out three pieces of card stock for the front of my card.  I then cut those pieces in half with a circle cutter.  I then added ribbon and a heart to compliment my heart paper.





For the inside of the card I the following stamps from the Cardz TV stamps sets; "Going in Circles" and "Snail Mail".





These are the stamp sets I used.  
They are available from Cardz TV



Recipe:
Stamp & Sentiment: Going in Circles & Snail Mail,, ,
Paper: DCWV and Recollections
Ink: Stampin' Up
Accessories: 3-Girl Jam & K&Company


Don't forget to follow my blog...if you're not already one of my followers!
Become a follower of my blog, I'm now signed up with Bloglovin'!!



I hope you stop back soon again to visit soon. ♥♥(ˆ◡ˆ)♥


~Beth
DT Member





   

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card!! Love that pretty heart and paper you used!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this adorable heart card. It is so beautiful and perfect for Valentines day. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete