Thank you for looking @ my designs
and for leaving feedback!ツ

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Cardz TV Fall DT Challenge #6 - Snowflakes & Snowmen!



Have you started making your Christmas cards yet?  If not, you still have time. If you already have a good start on your cards we have a challenge for you! Right now we are making Christmas cards, for the CardzTV , "Let It Snow challenge.  For this challenge our Christmas cards must include Snowflakes and/or Snowmen.  

*There is a prize for the challenge winner chosen by random.org.  A WONDERFUL set of stamps from Cardz TV


Here is my design:




I like both snowflakes and snowmen but for this challenge I decided to use snowflakes.  I recently learned how to make this card and I must admit it is now a favorite design of mine.  

For today's card I only used two papers, you may use up to three paper choices if you choose.  Next, I made the base snowflake with some of the smaller die-cuts I have.  I added two layers of pop-up tape to add dimension and then added a snowflake embellishment.  My sentiment came from the Cardz TV Snow Day stamp set.  As this is our last challenge for the year I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!



This is the stamp set I used & it 
is available here @ Cardz TV


Recipe:
Stamp & Sentiment: Snow Many,, ,
Paper: Neenah & DCWV
Ink: Stampin' Up
Accessories: Jingle bell & 3-M tape


Don't forget to follow my blog...if you're not already one of my followers!
Become a follower of my blog, I'm now signed up with Bloglovin'!!



I hope you stop back soon again to visit soon. ♥♥(ˆ◡ˆ)♥


~Beth
DT Member



   

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I haven't seen this shaped card before. Love it :-)
    Linda (Cardz TV DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is beautiful!!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, cool shape!

    Elaine
    ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete