Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop
This hop will take place November 24th through December 5th and there will be new postings each day by 8am eastern standard time. This hop will be full of wonderful ideas and inspiration to get you well on your way of creating all of those beautiful Christmas project.
This is an awesome way to get a lot of your Christmas cards, and scrapbook layouts finished, home decorations completed and maybe even be inspired to create something using a new technique that you have never tried. There will be a new project posted each and every day by all the wonderful amazing ladies in this hop. We will have a guest designer or two each day for you to visit too!
This hop will take place November 24th through December 5th and there will be new postings each day by 8am eastern standard time. This hop will be full of wonderful ideas and inspiration to get you well on your way of creating all of those beautiful Christmas project.
This is an awesome way to get a lot of your Christmas cards, and scrapbook layouts finished, home decorations completed and maybe even be inspired to create something using a new technique that you have never tried. There will be a new project posted each and every day by all the wonderful amazing ladies in this hop. We will have a guest designer or two each day for you to visit too!
"You should be arriving from the talented ScrappinMadge's blog. If so, GREAT if not, please return to Lisa's blog for a complete line-up."
There is also blog candy, you can find out more at the beginning of the blog hop where you will find specific details on Lisa's blog!
My design:
For day nine I'm sharing with you a tee-pee card. I used two papers on mine, you can use one or up to three paper choices. I picked my second paper to go with my embellishments I had on hand.
What is nice about this card is that you can add some ribbon by punching a hole or a velcro dot to keep it open. Then you can collapse it and put it in an envelope and mail it to a special friend or family member. I can't wait to make more of this style of card, it was fun!
Recipe:
Paper: K&Company & Neenah
Accessories: Me & My Big Ideas
"Your next stop along the hop is at the crafty Amy's blog."
Don't forget to follow my blog...if you're not already one of my followers!
Become a follower of my blog, I'm now signed up with Bloglovin'!!
I hope you stop back soon again to visit soon. ♥♥(ˆ◡ˆ)♥♥
~Beth
Here's the entire line-up in case you get lost along the way:
- Lisa ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/
- Lynne- http://lynnseverydayideas.blogspot.com/
- Connie -http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com
- Shawnee~http://sunshinycards.blogspot.com
- Scrappin Madge ~ www.thescrappinlounge.com
- Beth McGee ~ http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com
- Amy E. ~ http://www.scrapthissavethat.com/
- Denise ~ www.craftconfectionery.com
- Cely ~ http://hawaiipaperparty.blogspot.com
- Pam - http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/
- Alicia ~ http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com/
- Anna- http://www.stampanna.com
- An'Jenic- http://anjenicgibson.blogspot.com/
- Angela- http://www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com/
- Heather- www.paper-junkie.blogspot.com
- Jessica -http://craftinandstampin.blogspot.com/
- Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com
- La-Vie Borde-Perry ~ http://www.cestla-viedesigns.blogspot.com/
- Sandy- http://www.scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com
- Carla ~ http://racincrafts.blogspot.com
- Lori ~ http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com
- Ashley W ~ http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com
- Robin L. ~ http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/



What a lovely card! TFS
ReplyDeleteThis is a really cool card
ReplyDeleteWonderful card, love the design. Very creative.
ReplyDeleteSue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/
that is an awesome shape... very cute :)
ReplyDeletegreat fold! i have to try this! love the ornament!!
ReplyDeleteI love this card! Everything from the shape to the colors amazing!!! Loves-Madge
ReplyDeleteWhat a Pretty and Unique Card. Love the ornament. Thanks for Sharing
ReplyDeleteWow, I've never seen this type of card before. I might just have to try it myself. TFS.
ReplyDeleteLa-Vie B.
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC
Very unique teepee design. Love that it stands or collapses flat.
ReplyDeletePretty card - love that fold!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute - love the bling on the ornament.
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog.
isoscia at aol dot com
What a cool and cute Christmas card!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card! I've never tried this style of card, but I may have to after seeing yours.
ReplyDelete~Ashley W
proudusmcwife@gmail.com
http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com