Thank you for looking @ my designs
and for leaving feedback!ツ

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Cardz TV Card Designers Challenge # 7 "Christmas"

If you're looking for my Guest Designer post for The 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop ~ Day#4 (11/27/15) click here!

Wow, where has there year gone?  It seems like school was just starting and we were beginning our fall DT schedule, instead we are finishing up the year with our Christmas card and we'll soon be coming into the New Year!  

So, join us this month here at Cardz TV as we make Christmas cards for December.  Oh the things you can include on your cards:  trees, angels, snowflakes, stars, holy, ornaments....  Where are you going to begin with and what are you going use?

*Remember to enter our challenge for a chance to be a winner of Mary's awesome stamp sets, chosen by random. org.



Here is my design:


Outside of Card




Inside of Card



For today's challenge I made this Christmas window card.  I started with my base card a red cardstock.  Next, I added a light blue piece of cardstock for my background and white pieces for my window cut-out and the following accent pieces for the window, small snowflakes, greeting and an piece for the greeting inside the card.  I used brown cardstock for the tree and a darker red for the little bird sitting in the tree.

I really like this card and know someone special who will enjoy receiving it in the coming weeks.  It has been nice making cards with you this past design session.  May you and your family have a blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year!


I used Cardz TV sentiments from the "Tiny Tidings and Christmas Joy" stamp sets!




and






These are the stamp sets I used.  
They are available from Cardz TV



Recipe:
Stamp & Sentiment: Tiny Tidings & Christmas Joy,, ,
Paper: Neenah & Recollections
Ink:  Stampin' Up


Don't forget to follow my blog...if you're not already one of my followers!
Become a follower of my blog, I'm now signed up with Bloglovin'!!



I hope you stop back soon again to visit soon. ♥♥(ˆ◡ˆ)♥


~Beth
DT Member



   

1 comment: