Thank you for looking @ my designs
and for leaving feedback!ツ

Monday, October 12, 2015

October Challenge ~ " Trees"


If you're looking for The Cardz TV Card Designers Challenge #3 " Fun Folds" click here!





Today I'm sharing with you our challenge for this month with the The Crafty Card Gallery design team.  For this challenge our theme is trees.  

Here is my design:






I really like the design of this card, I think the tree reminds me of a tree of life. For this challenge I started with a gate fold card.  I added the tree, I added small pearl embellishments to the flower blossoms on the tree and finished with a bow.


Recipe:
Paper:  Recollections
Image: Silhouette
Accessories: Recollections & 3- Girl Jam Ribbon


Become a follower of my blog, I'm now signed up with Bloglovin'!!


I hope you stop back soon again to visit soon. ♥♥(ˆ◡ˆ)♥

~Beth, DT

No comments:

Post a Comment