Thank you for looking @ my designs
and for leaving feedback!ツ

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Cardz TV Card Designers Challenge #4 " Halloween"



For this Cardz TV card challenge we're making cards for Halloween.  Halloween cards may consist of cats, owls, pumpkins, ghosts, etc..

What are your favorite designs for this time of year?  There are so many things you can include on a Halloween card, I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

*Remember to enter our challenge for a chance to be a winner of Mary's awesome stamp sets, chosen by random. org.




Here is my design:



Outside of card



Inside of card




For today's challenge I made a dimensional ghost.  I started with black card-stock for the my card base then I used green for the outside accent piece of my card.  I cut multiple pieces of my ghost in white card-stock and a white inside piece for my greeting.  I also cut the heart out of medium orange card-stock.

Cutting my ghost and putting him together was not hard until I had to get him lined up and in place, I had my two teenagers helping me...it truly was team work!

I used Cardz TV sentiments, from the "Frankly Frightful" and my ghost eyes from the "Let's Face It" stamp set!







This is the stamp sets I used.  
It is available from Cardz TV



Recipe:
Stamp & Sentiment: Let's Face It & Frankly Frightful,, ,
Paper: Neenah & Recollections
Ink:  Versa Fine 



Don't forget to follow my blog...if you're not already one of my followers!
Become a follower of my blog, I'm now signed up with Bloglovin'!!



I hope you stop back soon again to visit soon. ♥♥(ˆ◡ˆ)♥


~Beth
DT Member



   





4 comments:

  1. You did a fantastic job on that ghost, Beth! It looks so good. Love it.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Your card is Wicked Awesome....WOW.....You so did a Super Spooktacular Creative job...and love your story....Great kids you have...Now a pic of your card and the story you share will make for a super fab Scrapbook page.....YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card would love to make but would need instructions. Adorable!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a awesome Halloween card!!! Love that cute ghost!!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete