Welcome back to 2015! For our first challenge we are designing an any occasion card. What type of card are you going to make? Birthday, thinking of you, wedding, the choice is up to you!
*There is a prize for the challenge winner chosen by random.org. A WONDERFUL set of stamps from Cardz TV stamps.
Here is my design:
For today's challenge I made a paw-print base flip card, then I added a cute puppy dog with some 3M tape behind him to add dimension. Before finishing I added some dog bone brads embellishments.
This card is for a friend who's furry friend recently went to dog heaven. I used the Cardz TV sentiment "Dogs leave paw prints on your heart" which is from the retired stamp set "Barks & Bones".
Recipe:
Stamp & Sentiment: (Retired) Barks & Bones,, ,
Paper: Neenah
Ink: VersaFine Ink
Accessories: Recollections Bones Brads and 3-M tape
Ink: VersaFine Ink
Accessories: Recollections Bones Brads and 3-M tape




Alright, I'm officially loving that little dog. It's such a cute card. <3Kim
ReplyDeleteFantastic card Beth. I so love that darling dog and the shape of your card. :)
ReplyDeleteI simply love this card!! Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteGerda
Such a fun card! Love that little puppy, goes so perfectly well with your paw swing card. Those little bone brads just give it the perfect finishing touch :-)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lena – Cardz TV DT
Lena’s Creations
This card is perfect. I love the little hearts on his paws. So adorable!
ReplyDelete