Thank you for looking @ my designs
and for leaving feedback!ツ

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Feminine Birthday Card!!


♥ •♫♪... Happy Birthday to you! ♪♫•*¨*•. ♥ , Happy Birthday to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday to my special friend
♥ •*¨*•♫♪¸♥ ¸ Happy Birthday to you!! ♥ •*¨*•♫♪... ♥


Have you guessed what we're celebrating and what type of cards we're creating during this challenge?  Yes, we're celebrating Birthday's @ Cardz TV!!


You'll have fun creating a special feminine Birthday card for a friend or relative during this challenge.  Did you notice I used three different patterned papers on my card?  I picked my three papers from one of my favorite paper stacks, what three papers are you going to use?

*Note- There is a prize for the challenge winner chosen by random.org, an AWESOME set of CARDZ TV set of stamps!!





Here is my design:








As I mentioned above I used some of my favorite papers for the front of my card.  For the patterned papers I used K&Company.  My white card-stock is from Recollections and at the last minute I decided to change the base from white and use green, so I used a piece of my Stampin' Up card-stock.  Then, I added a small doily with my "Happy Birthday" sentiment and a small butterfly made with a complimentary K&Company card-stock and three Dew Drops.

For the inside I used the same papers I used for the outside of the card from K&Company, Stampin' Up and Recolletions card-stock.  I then added my Birthday sentiment in the inside "May all your birthday wishes come true!". I really like this card, especially the papers and the colors.  I can't wait to give it to a special someone!





 I used both the "Happy Days" and the "Good Times" stamp sets from Cardz TV.





Recipe:
Stamp & Sentiment: Happy Days & Good Times,, ,
Paper: Recollections, K & Company and Stampin' Up
Accessories:  Stampin' Up ink and Dew Drops


Don't forget to follow my blog...if you're not already one of my followers!
Become a follower of my blog, I'm now signed up with Bloglovin'!!



I hope you stop back soon again to visit soon. ♥♥(ˆ◡ˆ)♥



~Beth DT Member

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card!! Love the butterfly and the papers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour combo. The doily really makes the beautiful butterfly "pop". Beautiful card!
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete