Birthday parties are lots of fun, especially when they're for youngsters. They're even better when lots of family and friends gather to celebrate the event. Join us during our current Cardz TV challenge. We are celebrating children & their Birthday's as we make cards for them with brads, bows or buttons!
*Note- There is a prize for the challenge winner chosen by random.org; an AWESOME set of Cardz TV stamps!
Here is my design:
For my card I decided to design something fun, a gum-ball greeting card. Kids have a hard time walking by a gum-ball machine without asking their parents for change to buy a gum-ball. They're bright, colorful and yummy too!
After using my "Happy Birthday" sentiment, I added a colorful assortment of buttons to replicate gum-balls and to meet the challenge guidelines.
I used the "Going in Circles" stamp set from Cardz TV.
Recipe:
Stamp & Sentiment: Going in Circles,, ,
Paper: Recollections
Accessories: Embossing folder by Lifestyle Crafts, Stampin' Up ink, Misc buttons on hand & Zots.



Super cute card!! Gosh what a great creative idea using buttons for the gumballs.... l love it and am going to use your idea.
ReplyDeleteSuper fun and happy card gosh any kiddo will love it no matter what age!! Great creative job!!
Love the gum-ball machine Beth! What a great idea to use buttons for all of the gum-balls too! Very bright and cheery!
ReplyDeleteThis is so very cute. I love the buttons and embossing!!
ReplyDeleteThis is a super cute child's card. I love the way you used your buttons to look like gumballs :-) It's such a happy card!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lena
Lena’s Creations