Thank you for looking @ my designs
and for leaving feedback!ツ

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Celebrating Weddings!



It's summer time and it's the time when when many tie the knot.  At Cardz TV we're celebrating weddings.  During this challenge please share your wedding designs making sure to use hearts, doves, love birds or wedding bells. Join us @ Cardz TV to enter our wedding challenge.

*Note* - There is a challenge prize for the winner chosen by random.org; an AWESOME set of stamps by Cardz TV .


Here is my design:








For this challenge I made a fun, clean, and simple wedding card.  I started with several row of hearts in white.  I placed them on my card then I raised up giving them dimension.  On the last row I placed a shiny set of two additional red hearts on top of the original row of white hearts; again I raised these to give additional dimension.  I finished with using my "LOVE" sentiment and some button hearts.

On the inside of my card I placed two of the shiny red hearts in the bottom right corner and used my "Congratulations on your Wedding" sentiment. 



I used both the Encouraging Thoughts & the Congratulations stamp set from Cardz TV.







Recipe:
Paper: Recollections
Accessories: Stampin' Up ink, American Crafts


Don't forget to follow my blog...if you're not already one of my followers!
Become a follower of my blog, I'm now signed up with Bloglovin'!!



I hope you stop back soon again to visit soon. ♥♥(ˆ◡ˆ)♥



~Beth DT Member

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so stunning and beautiful. You sure did so many unique, clever and creative things to achieve your CAS look.
    Love the stamp set you chose. You are a very talented gal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the hearts on your cards. The color are simple and so pretty! The little heart buttons are cute too!

    ReplyDelete