Today's card is inspired from our current "Washi Tape" Challenge!
My design:
I decided to do this card as we were needing another sample for this challenge. I had seen a similar design and I thought I could replicate something similar as I thought some stamps would be perfect for the card and the challenge.
I am pleased with how the card turned out and it was fun to make. For this card I used the Hip To Be Square stamp set and for the sentiment I used our Love Bugs set.
I decided to do this card as we were needing another sample for this challenge. I had seen a similar design and I thought I could replicate something similar as I thought some stamps would be perfect for the card and the challenge.
I am pleased with how the card turned out and it was fun to make. For this card I used the Hip To Be Square stamp set and for the sentiment I used our Love Bugs set.
Recipe:
Stamp & Sentiment: Hip To Be Square & Love Bugs
Paper: Recollections
Accessories: We R Memory Keepers Washi Tape,
Dew Drops, Copics, & Stampin' Up ink.
Accessories: We R Memory Keepers Washi Tape,
Dew Drops, Copics, & Stampin' Up ink.
.png)

No comments:
Post a Comment