Welcome Friends!!
Today, I'm sharing with you our "challenge" for this month with Crafty Card Gallery design team.
For this challenge we we're asked to make a card using a new technique.
Here is my design:
For my new technique this month I decided to use Gelato. I first stamped my flower stamp with the Gelato and created a shadow technique by using a water brush and filling in the edges of the image with the water and more Gelato. Next, I stamped dots with the Gelato and ink from my coordinating ink pad using a "Bokeh Background" technique getting lighter as I went away from the image. Next, I stamped another flower image and colored it. Next I finished it with more Gelato and then added a glitter pen to the edges. Lastly, I fussy cut the flower out and added 3-M tape to add dimension to the card. I plan on doing this again as it was fun and I want to gain more experience doing this technique.


Awesome job Beth!!!
ReplyDelete