Thank you for looking @ my designs
and for leaving feedback!ツ

Friday, January 24, 2014

Newspaper or Yellow Pages ~ 1/24/14

Today's card is inspired for our "Newspaper or Yellow pages " challenge! 


 My design:



For my design I used the Love you to the Moon digi, I like this digi and the saying.  It is in honor of my son's upcoming Birthday; I don't think they can ever be too old for your love!

I fussy cut the digi and used a grunge newspaper print & cut image to complete the challenge requirements.  You can find out more about our current challenge, posted on our Get Inky! Challenge Blog.  

Recipe:
Love you to the Moon
Paper:  DCWV  
Cuts: Shilouette
Accessories: Copics 

Don't forget to follow my blog...if you're not already one of my followers!
Become a follower of my blog, I'm now signed up with Bloglovin'!!


I hope you stop back soon again to visit soon. ♥♥(ˆ◡ˆ)♥


~Beth, DT Coordinator

1 comment:

  1. I really like this Beth. Love the yellow page/newspaper as I through my yellow pages away. TFS

    ReplyDelete