Hi, and welcome to the Get Inky! Farewell & Welcome Blog Hop. You should have arrived here from Ann's blog. If you happened to have stumbled into the hop mid-way be sure to start at the Get Inky! Challenge Blog for a chance to win a fun prize!
The blog hop is saying goodbye to our previous team members, and welcoming our current members, some of whom are new to Get Inky!
For my project today I colored this cute fish digi from Get Inky! He's here to wish everyone a GREAT DAY!
Recipe:
Digi: Get Inky!
Paper: Cricut & DCWV
Accessories: Dew Drops
Ink: Stamp'in Up
- one of three one-year Inky Moonbeam memberships
- one Crafty Card Gallery app donated from Jennifer Restivo
To see what the club is all about, visit www.bluemooncreation.net
Become a follower of my blog, I'm now signed up with Bloglovin'!!
I hope you stop back soon again to visit soon. ♥♥(ˆ◡ˆ)♥♥
~Beth DT
I'm so glad you stopped by and look forward to inspiring you further. Now off you to go to Crystal's blog to check our what she created.
Blog Hop Line Up In Case You Need It:
2. Ann - http://annmakes.blogspot.com
3. Beth ~ http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com
4. Crystal-http://paperribbonandlipstick.blogspot.com
6. Jessica- http://www.kissinkrafts.blogspot.com/
8. Julie - http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com
9. Kathy - http://upinthenightwithkat.blogspot.com
10. La-Vie - http://www.cestla-viedesigns.blogspot.com
11. Lyne - http://lynnseverydayideas.blogspot.com
12. Susan B. ~ http://susanascorner.blogspot.com
13. Susan R - http://susanrenshaw0404.blogspot.com
14. Tonya- http://scrappingfunwithtonya.blogspot.com
15. Thia- http://bluemooncreation.blogspot.com

.jpg)

I love that image and sentiment Beth! Would love to use them!
ReplyDeleteOh this is a new digi! Cool coloring. It's been a pleasure being on the team with you. Good luck this year in your crafty endeavors! Stay in touch.
ReplyDeleteLa-Vie B.
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC
Cute goldfish!!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute card. Love the image and your colouring. Judy
ReplyDeletehee hee her such a cute fishie, so much fun to work with you
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card. LOVE it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing,
Crafty hugs,
D~DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
Super cute! I love the sentiment!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet card!
ReplyDeletesuch a cute lil fishy!
ReplyDeleteAdorable fish and the colors are fab.
ReplyDeleteCute card, great coloring. new follow on Bloglovin'.
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable fish! Great card!
ReplyDeleteCute card, love the colors! It's great getting to work on the team with you! Thanks for all you do! -Thia
ReplyDelete