Today's card was inspired from our "Show us some die-cuts" challenge. I made this card for my cousin who is expecting a baby girl!
It is a onesie with trim & a cute flower. I think it is a cute card and I always had my two in onesies when they were little. I added the "ba-bee shower" stamp for the event. This was a fun & easy card to make!
It is a onesie with trim & a cute flower. I think it is a cute card and I always had my two in onesies when they were little. I added the "ba-bee shower" stamp for the event. This was a fun & easy card to make!
My design:
For my card I used the Buzzing Bee's stamp set which you can find here. You can find out about our current challenge posted on our Get Inky! Challenge Blog.
Become a follower of my blog, I'm now signed up with Bloglovin'!!
I hope you stop back soon again to visit soon.
♥♥(ˆ◡ˆ)♥♥
~Beth
Information about Get Inky! challenges:
Challenges will take place every other week, ending at midnight (Pacific Time) on the Friday prior to a new challenge day. Unless you are on our Design Team, you don't need to use Get Inky! Stamps or Digi's by Blue Moon Creation to play along, but we love it when you do! The Design Team will pick a top three, and a random winner will be picked for a free digi stamp by Blue Moon Creation. You may enter up to three creations, because we love to see your creativity shine! We do ask that you link back to our challenge in your blog post, and that your post is not backdated on your blog. We reserve the right to remove your entry if you do not follow these rules.
.png)
This is so cute. I love the pink paper you used and how you put the sentiment to the side. Great job!!
ReplyDelete