Welcome to Get Inky! Stamps "Repeat" Blog Hop!
Welcome to the first ever Get Inky! Stamps Blog Hop! Our theme for this hop is REPEAT, in celebration of National Repeat Day, which is this Monday, June 3rd! It is a day to repeat anything...such as eating the same thing for breakfast, lunch, AND dinner! Or, for repeating things you've said...are you ready for some blog candy blog candy blog candy? Yes? Well...great, we have some! Among the prizes, one lucky person will be winning a 3 set sample of our BRAND NEW, NOT YET RELEASED STAMPS!!! How fun is that!?!
Along your blog hopping journey you will see some brilliant hand crafted works of art brought to you by designers from Get Inky! Stamps, and we know you're going to love each one of them! The first stop on the hop is Thia from Blue Moon Creation, so be sure to start there! We are THRILLED you could hop along with us! Have fun!
Along your blog hopping journey you will see some brilliant hand crafted works of art brought to you by designers from Get Inky! Stamps, and we know you're going to love each one of them! The first stop on the hop is Thia from Blue Moon Creation, so be sure to start there! We are THRILLED you could hop along with us! Have fun!
If you came from Ashley your in the right place!
For my project, I stayed with the theme of the hop and did one of my favorite cards; a triple layered card & included triple stamps. I used the Buzzing Bee's stamp set on this card.
Recipe:
Stamps: Buzzing Bee's Stamp Set from Get Inky! Stamps
Paper: Recollections
Accessories: Buttons from stash on hand.
Inks: Stamp-In Up
And of course we have blog candy! To be eligible to win, you must:
- Become a follower (if you aren't already) of the Get Inky! Stamps blog
- Become a follower of each design team member's blog (if you aren't already)
1 Winner will receive the Joyful Jar stamp set:
1 Winner will receive a bundle of our 3 new stamp sets:
And THREE design team members have hidden gift certificates valued at $5, $10, and $15. Remember that commenting on every stop of the hop increases your chances of winning!
Winners will be announced on Wednesday June 5th
at the Get Inky! Stamps blog.
Your next stop is Jessica's blog.
Here's the entire lineup in case you get lost along the way:
Happy Hopping & "Thanks" so much for visiting!
Become a follower of my blog, we're now signed up with Bloglovin'!!
I hope you stop back again soon to visit my blog.
♥♥(ˆ◡ˆ)♥♥
~Beth





Wonderful card, Beth! I love that triple-layered look, that's a technique I have yet to try! :)
ReplyDeleteAshley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com
Beth- I love this triple layered card! Cute way to stay with the theme!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! great job--really like it!
ReplyDeleteSuper, super, super cute. Oops, I'm repeating myself!
ReplyDeleteVery Pretty Card!!!I'm a new follower,scrappingg.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteYour card is very cute! Love the design. TFS.
ReplyDeleteD~
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com
(new Google follower)
That's a buzzingly sweet layered card! Ur buttons balance it out and add to the repeat in 3's them u have going on in such a fun way.
ReplyDeleteLove triple stamp cards! Yours is just too cute.
ReplyDeleteTonya DT
Adorable card! I love the triple stamp technique! I am a follower :)
ReplyDeleteLove love! I'm a new follower! (on bloglovin!)
ReplyDeleteI love the triple stamping!! So whimsical!!
ReplyDeleteLa-Vie B. – Get Inky! DT
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC
Just hopping by to say Hi!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Buzzing Bee Stamp Set. I have seen it used in so many different ways today. It is definitely a MUST HAVE!!! Your card is great and very creative. I am now your newest follower by: Email, Bloglovin', and Google+
ReplyDeleteHappy Crafting Day,
Crafty Kathy
http://carterscraftingcorner.blogspot.com/
Stop by for a visit
What a cute, clever card! I love the bees!! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteGreat card! Love the layered look of it and the bees are so cute. I have that stamp set, too, and have been trying to come up with an idea to use them. I never thought about doing the layered card. I am a new follower, too.
ReplyDeleteFun layered card! I need to try to make one of these! Great work!
ReplyDeleteJessi DT
Great concept
ReplyDeleteWhat a great way to use this triple stamping method.. I love the bees..
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower..
Laura D.
Beth this is an adorable card. I love the bees and buttons. I love the sunshinyness of this card. Great job!!
ReplyDeleteI love this style of card and this one is bee-u-tiful..
ReplyDeleteSuper cute take on the "repeat" hop!!! The colors you chose are perfect for the bees! I became a follower, thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteI love triple cards...and think maybe I have my inspiration for cards I need to make. Love yours!
ReplyDeleteI am a huge name of this card layout and the buttons are just the perfect touch. So glad to be in this hop with you!
ReplyDeleteSue B
http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/
I'm a new follower. Great idea on your card! Thanks for the inspiration! :0)
ReplyDelete