Is everyone still stuffed from Thanksgiving? I hope you had a wonderful time with family and friends and we thank you for taking the time out of your "Holiday Weekend" to come hop with us!!!!
So, who's thirsty??? What is your drink of choice? (non-alcoholic) Coffee? Tea? Hot Cocoa? Pop?
Take a quick hop thru and see what these talented crafters would choose!!
Want some candy to go with that drink? Of course you do!!!
For today's hop, the lovely Miriam from Miriam's Crafting Supplies, has offered to one lucky hopper 10 sets of half pearls and/or rhinestones of your choice!!!!!
- To be entered to win, you MUST leave a comment on every blog in the hop and then head on over to visit her Facebook store at: https://www.facebook.com/MiriamsCraftingSupplies
- Hit that LIKE button and post a comment you are from the hop!
If you came here from Jennifer's then you are in the right place, if not please go back to the beginning of the blog hop @ Colleen's blog; as you don't want to miss any of the amazing projects.
For today's project I made a teacup as I myself prefer tea. Sometimes during the colder seasons you might find me drinking hot chocolate. But you never will find me drinking coffee...I leave that to my husband! My daughter who crafts with me prefers hot chocolate or Sprite; although you might find her tasting a sip our of one of our cups.
![]() |
What's your favorite drink of choice? (non-alcoholic)
Coffee? Tea? Hot Cocoa? Pop?
|
Recipe:
- Cricut Earthtones paper for card base.
- Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Specialty Paper Pad & DCWV papers from stash/on hand.
- Chocolate Chip Stampin' pad from "Stampin' Up!"
- Stamp greeting from What's Brewin'? set from "Stampin' Up!"
- Sizzix Frame- Wavy Layered.
- Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge.
Please move on you way to the next stop, which is: Shawnee.
We hope you stop back again soon to visit us & our blog.
♥♥(ˆ◡ˆ)♥♥
~Beth & Emily
Here is the full line-up from today's hop in case you get lost or find broken links.
- Colleen ~ http://www.cbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com
- Jennifer ~ http://wunderscreations.blogspot.com
- Beth~http://motherandaughterdesigns.blogspot.com
- Shawnee ~http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com
- Rachelle~http://creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com
- Tahi ~ http://tahisscrapcorner.blogspot.com
- Amanda ~ http://cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

Love your card! The sentiment is perfect and tea sounds really good on this cold Indiana night =)
ReplyDeleteLove your card Beth & Emily..
ReplyDeleteRachelle
Very cute card!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely adorable!!! I've never been a hot tea drinker, but I love me some iced tea!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for doing this hop!!!
~Colleen
i love your card. The teacup is great. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteBeth and Emily,
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable! I love the papers you used. It reminds me of drinking tea with you when you visited the first time. I love it!
Beth and Emily,
ReplyDeleteI love your card,(my first comment) isn't showing.
I had to laugh when we both used the same image. Great minds think alike. I love your papers that you used on your tea cup. Love ya girlfriend.
Very cute card! I love that tea cup paper :)
ReplyDeleteAmanda
cricktncrafts.blogspot.com
Now that looks like a nice cup of Chi Tea! Great card and TFS AJ-
ReplyDelete