Thank you for looking @ my designs
and for leaving feedback!ツ

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Harvesting Memories Blog Hop-11/23


Welcome to the Harvesting Memories blog hop!

Some of the best crafters are showcasing their fall projects today.  You may see cards, layouts, or other altered art projects.  We hope our project inspire you.


If you came here from Melissa then you are in the right place, if not please go back to the beginning of the blog hop @ Lisa's blog; as you don't want to miss any of the amazing projects.


My daughter Emily & I chose to create a card reminiscent of our past home and days when we lived in the Midwest.  I myself especially miss the fall & the fall foliage.  We also included some apples from when we used to visit the apple orchards.  We hope you all are blessed during the fall season & especially during this Thanksgiving weekend.


"Let us not become weary in doing good, 
for at the proper time we will
reap a harvest if we do not give up.
~Galatians 6:9 

Recipe:  
  • Cricut Earthtones paper for card base.
  • Misc paper from stash/on hand.
  • Country Life & Fall and Winter Tablescapes.


Please move on you way to the next stop, which is: Elecia


We hope you stop back again soon to visit us & our blog.

13 comments:

  1. This is cute. Thanks for sharing.

    afternoonscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love the vibrant colors.

    Melissa
    iamapapermaniac.blogspot.com
    scraplady202@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a treasure - so cute and the colors really pop! TFS!
    pam_lash at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beth and Emily,
    I love this adorable card! The tree is so wonderful and reminds me of picking apples in Washington. I love the leaves and verse. It is perfect for this card!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card :) I always love seeing the projects you and Emily complete together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card.
    Kgprevost(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
    Kathyskraftsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Beth! Your card is adorable . . it was a lovely fall this year in IL. Be sure to hop over to my blog . . . I have Blog Candy! Happy Day to you! Mary - http://irongatestamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super darling card. i love it. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a beautiful card. You and Emily did a wonderful job. I especially love the bible verse, so beautiful and meaningful. TFS
    hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete