Thank you for looking @ my designs
and for leaving feedback!ツ

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Cardz TV Card Designers Challenge #6 "Thanksgiving"



It is hard to imagine that we are already coming to the end of November and it is almost time for Thanksgiving.  For this Cardz TV card challenge we're making cards for Thanksgiving. 
What are you thankful for this year?  I'm thankful for my family, friends and better health this year.


*Remember to enter our challenge for a chance to be a winner of Mary's awesome stamp sets, chosen by random. org.





Here is my design:



Outside of Card

Inside of Card


For today's challenge I made a card depicting Pilgrim clothing .  I started with dark brown craft card-stock for the my card base.  I cut a dark brown piece for the shirt.   A darker brown and a yellowish gold piece were cut for the belt, a fancy white piece was cut for the top and dew drops for the buttons.  Another white piece was placed inside for the sentiment.  


I used Cardz TV sentiments, from the "Many Thanks & Happy Days" stamp sets!



and




These are the stamp sets I used.  
They are available from Cardz TV



Recipe:
Stamp & Sentiment: Many Thanks & Happy Days,, ,
Paper: Neenah & Recollections
Accessories:  Dew Drops
Ink:  Versa Fine 


Don't forget to follow my blog...if you're not already one of my followers!
Become a follower of my blog, I'm now signed up with Bloglovin'!!



I hope you stop back soon again to visit soon. ♥♥(ˆ◡ˆ)♥


~Beth
DT Member



   

1 comment: