Thank you for looking @ my designs
and for leaving feedback!ツ

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Cardz TV Fall DT Challenge #3 - Halloween scene card


Wow, where did this month go?  It's time for festivals, hoe-downs and fall get-togethers with friends and family.  Our family is planning to get together with a number of families in a couple of weeks for a cowboy/girl potluck on a friends farm.  There will be old fashioned games, singing and of course candy for the kids.  

Our new challenge at Cardz TV is a Halloween scene card.  What kind of scene are you going to design your card around?  A pumpkin patch, hayride, trick or treating, are just some of the ideas to get you started.  After you have created your scene card, don't forget to join our challenge!

*There is a prize for the challenge winner chosen by random.org.  A WONDERFUL set of stamps from Cardz TV


Here is my design:




It took me awhile to decide on a scene for this challenge.  I kept looking for the right one, I finally decided on this cute crow with the BIG moon in the background.  I added some dew drops including one on the spiderweb, it is perfect and I think it really looks like a spider.  I added the trick or treat ribbon at the very bottom of the card and I really like how the sentiment looks like part of the scenery.


This is the stamp set I used & it 
is available here @ Cardz TV



Recipe:
Stamp & Sentiment: Frankly Frightful,, ,
Paper: Recollections & Cricut
Cuts: Silhouette
Accessories:  VersaFine Ink & Celebrate It - Ribbon


Don't forget to follow my blog...if you're not already one of my followers!
Become a follower of my blog, I'm now signed up with Bloglovin'!!



I hope you stop back soon again to visit soon. ♥♥(ˆ◡ˆ)♥


~Beth
DT Member



   

8 comments:

  1. What a darling card Beth!!! Love this cute as can be crow!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fantastic! Love the spider web and ribbon on the bottom.
    Linda (Cardz TV DT)
    Crafting With Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Card is Spooktacular!! You really did create one super Wicked Awesome scene. FaBOOlous clever and creative job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this dariing crow out on Halloween night! I love the moon in the background and the ribbon is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness!!! This is the cutest card I have seen!!! I so love that adorable crow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this spooktacular scene you created. That has to be the sweetest lil crow ever :-)
    Hugs,
    Lena - CardsTV Cards DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card and the use of the skittles/dew drops is awesome. Really adds to the look nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete