Welcome
to the Inspirational
Thoughts Blog Hop
It's Springtime and Easter time and what better way to celebrate this Season than with an Inspirational Thoughts Blog Hop. We hope that our projects will enlighten you and bring you all peace and blessings for a wonderful day!
You should have come from Alicia but in case you didn't, Connie Can Crop is the first stop
on this Blog Hop. This is a one day blog hop and we
appreciate your leaving a comment for all of these talented friends who are here
sharing their ideas and creations.
We have an awesome sponsor and giveaway for
this hop!
So what do you need to
do to win? Easy... become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop
and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about
their projects. Then stop by our sponsor's page at be sure to like her on Facebook!!
You will have until
12:00 am Monday to finish the hop & leave your comments.
Winners will be
announced on Wednesday at Connie
Can Crop.
Be sure to follow
everyone and leave a comment along the way!
Without further ado, Here's my project!
Without further ado, Here's my project!
When I had the opportunity to sign up for this hop I was excited as there aren't many Inspirational blog hops, I wish there were more! I also found there aren't too many designs with inspirational themes, I have a lot of inspirational themed stamps but I wanted to get my card done as I have a number of blog hops I need to get done this month and I'm also preparing for some of my immediate family to leave on a missions trip out of the country.
My card is simple but BIG on inspiration so it fits perfectly for this blog hop. I especially like the spring colors! Now hop on over to Amanda. Thanks for joining us today and may your Easter be blessed!
Recipe:
Paper: Recollections
Cuts: Silhouette
Become a follower of my blog, I'm now signed up with Bloglovin'!!
I hope you stop back soon again to visit soon. ♥♥(ˆ◡ˆ)♥♥
~Beth
Here’s the line-up if you lost along the way!
Line-up:
1. Connie- http:// conniecancrop.blogspot.com
2. Sandy- http:// aworkingmomsjoy.blogspot.com
3. Alicia- http:// goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.c om
4. Beth - http:// thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com
5. Amanda- http://salnclts76.blogspot.com
6. Shawnee- http:// sunshinycards.blogspot.com
7.. Sharon - http:// piece-ofheart.blogspot.com
8. Sarah - www.sarahbiswabic.blogspot.com
9. Michele - http:// michelescraftroom.blogspot.com
10. Lori- http:// Scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.c om
Be sure to
leave everyone a comment to be entered to win!!





Love this! The big sunshine and the Bible verse say it all! Doesn't need anything added to be meaningful!! Thanks for joining me in this incredible hop!! Scrappy hugs, Connie
ReplyDeleteReally like your card. Simple....but powerful. Blessings!
ReplyDeletebeautiful & bright! thanks for the hop!
ReplyDeleteI love your bright card!!! The sun is so cheerful!! Glad to be in this hop with you!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful and inspirational card Beth! I love the colors too!
ReplyDeleteLove the message you made all very nice card.
ReplyDeleteYour card is so beautiful! WOW!! You have definitely captured the passion of Easter. You truly are a talented gal.
ReplyDeleteVery inspirational card!!
ReplyDeleteWOW! I love the bright colors on this card. It really pops. Wonderful job. I enjoyed hopping with you.
ReplyDeleteSharon
A Piece Of Heart Blog
**Make sure to visit my blog to grab some really great FREE Digi Sentiments.**
I love the sun & the orange hue! Great to hop with you and I became a new Bloglovin follower.
ReplyDeleteSimple and super!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and great verse choice. :) I love the bright orange as well. Great job!
ReplyDelete