Thank you for looking @ my designs
and for leaving feedback!ツ

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

BMC-Stamp With Bleach ~ 2/18/14


Today's card is inspired from our "Stamp with Bleach" challenge!  

My design:




I was not familiar with this technique prior to this challenge.  I learned there are different types of techniques and ways to stamp with bleach.  For this challenge I stamped my image with ink and then applied embossing powder.  I then heat embossed the image and then applied a diluted bleach on my image to highlight the areas I chose.  I enjoyed trying this technique and would like to do it again along with trying out some of the other applications I found out about. 

For my design I used the Beary Special Cupcake digi & sentiment.  You can find out more about our current challenge, posted on our Get Inky! Challenge Blog.  

Recipe:
Digi: Beary Special Cupcake
Paper:  DCWV
Inks: VersaFine & Stampin' Up

Accessories: Zing Embossing Powder  

Don't forget to follow my blog...if you're not already one of my followers!
Become a follower of my blog, I'm now signed up with Bloglovin'!!


I hope you stop back soon again to visit soon. ♥♥(ˆ◡ˆ)♥


~Beth DT Coordinator

No comments:

Post a Comment