Get Inky! Stamps ~ Designer Challenge -Christmas #19
Today's card is inspired for our "Christmas " challenge!
My design:
For my cute snowman I used the 2013 Holiday Set stamp set, I also used the same set for my sentiment & for his hat. You can find out more about our current challenge, posted on ourGet Inky! Challenge Blog.
Hi Beth, I just wanted to pop over to say thank you for the lovely comment you left on the Christmas card I entered into the Get Inky Challenge. It was so lovely to hear that my scene reminded you of visits to the Midwest and the scenes you would see there - that was a fabulous compliment so thank you very much. Super cute snowman and a really gorgeous card, I love how you have made a scene with the snowman, the words and the hat - very clever x
So cute
ReplyDeleteHi Beth, I just wanted to pop over to say thank you for the lovely comment you left on the Christmas card I entered into the Get Inky Challenge. It was so lovely to hear that my scene reminded you of visits to the Midwest and the scenes you would see there - that was a fabulous compliment so thank you very much.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute snowman and a really gorgeous card, I love how you have made a scene with the snowman, the words and the hat - very clever x