Thank you for looking @ my designs
and for leaving feedback!ツ

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Blog Hop ~ 12/9





Welcome to the Christmas blog hop!

Some of the best crafters are showcasing their fall projects today.  You may see cards, layouts, or other altered art projects.  We hope our project inspire you.





If you came here from Marji then you are in the right place, if not please go back to the beginning of the blog hop @ Ashley's blog; as you don't want to miss any of the amazing projects.


For today's project we made a holiday door card.  It reminds us of sharing many winter holiday's with friends & families and their doors welcoming us into their homes and hearts during this time of year as we lived away from extended family (father was in the military).  





Recipe: 
  • Paper from stash/on hand.
  • Cuts from Silhouette store & modified.
  • Bling from stash/on hand .


Please move on you way to the next stop, which is: Cindy.


What is a blog without blog candy? Of course you do!!!  If you haven't already, make sure to check out the details @ our hostess Ashley's blog.
Note: (Some crafters may have their own criteria for the blog candy they are giving away at their blog hop stop.)




We hope you stop back again soon to visit us & our blog.
♥♥(ˆ◡ˆ)♥
~Beth & Emily



Here is the full line-up from today's hop in case you get lost or find broken links.

21 comments:

  1. Pretty project! I can see the smiles when the door opens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to make a Door Card! I Love yours! They are perfect for Christmas Cards. Thanks for Sharing! I am now following you! Wishing you a Merry Christmas! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Beth and Emily. i hope you had a great day yesterday, and have one today, as well. i love your door card...this year i used the snowflake patterns from cricut...may next year i'll remember the door card cause i love it! Thanks for sharing.

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the RED door. our home has that same door :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great door card!

    tiggeria@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card. TFS.
    dmcardmaker (AOL)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a clever card idea! Love it!
    <3 Pam
    MzLavr2screations@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great project!! I became a new follower and hope you will follow me in return!
    http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card. The door is adorable and the wreath is perfect. Thanks so much for sharing.


    racincrafts at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love, love door cards! I have made some myself and yours is lovely! Enjoy your day and thanks for the hop!
    http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness..this is adorable! Love the shape!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute Card!! Love it!!! TFS!!!

    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your cute door card, just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable card! New vistor/follower likes card and blog! THank you for sharing! jellybeankahler@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow such a clever creations. Love this idea. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this card. It's so pretty and welcoming. Thank you so much for being a part of the hop.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete